Saturday, June 16, 2012

A tribute to Sherlock and John's wonderful friendship.

This is a tribute to the absolute true friendship between Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson. The song is called "Umbrella" by Rhianna. Enjoy my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrB_mZyMpY&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLjOCt7G4EfGkuFa5wGoozPg

This pic is from the first episode of Sherlock, "A Study in Pink". John and Sherlock have just run from the police after impersonating as police themselves.

John: *looks at ID Sherlock had* D.I Lestrade?" Where did you get this?"
Sherlock: "I pickpocket him when he's annoying. Keep it if you like I have tons of them."

This is from "The Reichanbach falls":
John: "No, you're doing it again, the face."
Sherlock: "What face? I can't see it can I?"
John: *Points to mirror-Sherlock looks*
Sherlock: "Thats just my face."
John: "No, its a look that's saying we both know what's going on here."
Sherlock: "We do."
John: "No, I don't, wich is why I find "The Face" so annoying."

This is from "The Great Game"
In this scene, John is trying to ask Sherlock what's going on.
"Just to make sure, do you actually care about the lives at stake here?"
"Does caring about them help save them?"
"Nope."
"Then I continue not to make that mistake."



This is from "Hound of the Baskervilles"

"This is what I said before John, and I meant it. I haven't got friends. I've only got the one."

No comments:

Post a Comment