Friday, July 27, 2012

Opening Ceremony


HEY!!! It's the Olympics everybody! Who watched the opening ceremonies? Comment and let me know your favorite parts if you did.

Queen Elizabeth II made a extremely dramatic entrance that I don't think anyone will ever forget. I mean seriously? Who can  forget a QUEEN jumping out of a HELICOPTER? Not me that's for sure! Props to you Queen Elizabeth!
Now, I'm an American, and I'm SO EXCITED for the Olympic Games to begin. Can't wait to see if Misty May Trainer and her partner will be able to stand up to Brazilian heat, and if the Men's Soccer tournament is ready for the major game the Brazilian's men soccer team are bringing. The Teams I usually watch the most, are Soccer, Gymnastics, and Swimming. Here's a video that made me laugh, and happy. American Swimmers vid!

Best of luck to all the nations, and everybody have fun!! Let's go USA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment