Monday, August 20, 2012

Two is better than one-Harry Potter

Ok, so I got a boyfriend a couple months ago (*squeal*) and this song has been running through my head since my brother played it on the way to IU to drop off my older bro at college. And on the way back he played it as well. Its a really good song, I've fallen in love with it.

Now, for those of you who haven't read Harry Potter-SHAME. SHAME SHAME SHAME! You must read it! The series is awesome!
This is a video about Ron and Hermione <3


The song is called "Two is better than one" by Boys like Girls ft.Taylor Swift


Now, I'm gonna post some awesome quotes and excerpts from Ron and Hermione. :)


Ron: (To Hermione) "You should write a book translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them." -Order of the Phoenix


"All the good-looking ones taken, Ron?" said Hermione loftily. "Eloise Midgen starting to look quite pretty now, is she? Well, I'm sure you'll find someone somewhere who'll have you."
But Ron was staring at Hermione as though suddenly seeing her in a whole new light.
"Hermione, Neville's right -- you are a girl...."
"Oh well spotted," she said acidly.
"Well -- you can come with one of us!"
"No, I can't," snapped Hermione.
"Oh come on," he said impatiently, "we need partners, we're going to look really stupid if we haven't got any, everyone else has..."
"I can't come with you," said Hermione, now blushing, "because I'm already going with someone."
"No, you're not!" said Ron. "You just said that to get rid of Neville!"
"Oh did I?" said Hermione, and her eyes flashed dangerously. "Just because it's taken you three years to notice, Ron, doesn't mean no one else has spotted I'm a girl!"-Goblet of Fire
 
 
Hermione -- who are you going to the ball with?" said Ron.
He kept springing this question on her, hoping to startle her into a response by asking it when she least expected it.-Goblet of Fire


He climbed into the common room and found Ron and Hermione having a blazing row. Standing ten feet apart, they were bellowing at each other, each scarlet in the face.
"Well, if you don't like it, you know what the solution is, don't you?" yelled Hermione; her hair was coming down out of it's elegant bun now, and her face was screwed up in anger.
"Oh yeah?" Ron yelled back. "What's that?"
"Next time there's a ball, ask me before someone else does, and not as a last resort!"
Ron mouthed soundlessly like a goldfish out of water as Hermione turned on her heel and stormed up the girls' staircase to bed. Ron turned to look at Harry.
"Well," he sputtered, looking thunderstruck, "well -- that just proves -- completely missed the point --"~Goblet of Fire [No offense boys out there, but you guys can be SO ridiculous sometimes..]


"No, it's just...how did she know Viktor asked me to visit him over the summer?"
Hermione blushed scarlet as she said this, and determinedly avoided Ron's eyes.
"What?" said Ron, dropping his pestle with a loud clunk.
"He asked me right after he'd pulled me out of the lake," Hermione muttered. "After he'd got rid of his shark's head. Madam Pomfrey gave us both blankets and then he sort of pulled me away from the judges so they wouldn't hear, and he said, if I wasn't doing anything over the summer, would I like to --"
"And what did you say?" said Ron, who had picked up his pestle and was grinding it on the desk, a good six inches from his bowl, because he was looking at Hermione.
"And he did say he'd never felt the same way about anyone else," Hermione went on, going so red now that Harry could almost feel the heat coming from her, "but how could Rita Skeeter have heard him? She wasn't there...or was she? Maybe she has got an Invisibility Cloak; maybe she sneaked into the grounds to watch the second task...."
"And what did you say?" Ron repeated, pounding his pestle down so hard that it dented the desk. -Goblet of Fire [Ok, its pretty obvious Ron is fiercely jealous]
 
 
I only have a few quotes up here(have to cut it short cuz my laptop battery is dying) but I hope you enjoy it! I'm gonna be posting it on my other blog: http://sari-inspiration.blogspot.com/2012/08/two-is-better-than-one.html






No comments:

Post a Comment